Since 2011, PM-Force has been breathing new life into project consulting. For our customers, we always strive to generate the greatest possible added value that adheres to our advisory mandate. In addition to conventional project management, we have also mastered agile development methodologies and thus can optimally support you in the long term with changeovers in an agile project management environment.
We have played a leading role in various projects and successfully advised managers and developers about changes in process and methodology over the last few years. This includes such activities as:
- Overall project management for medical devices from the initial requirements to final launch of the product on the market.
- Accompanying tenders for external software development with subsequent evaluation of the external vendors.
- Consulting and adjusting development processes in the development of a regulated medical device while being flexible in order to satisfy new customers’ preferences.
- Consultancy and implementation of IT outsourcing in the area of software development and system testing.
- Rollout and migration of IT systems, bringing the down time of the productive system to nothing.
With the help of selected certifications and continuous training of our project managers, we strive to combine fundamental project management knowledge with PMP and specific IT knowledge by means of SCRUM and SAFe. Thus we can offer our customers broad project management knowledge with appropriate IT professional development.
Our project managers have been PMP certified and they are all PMI members. In this way, we ensure that they will have access to the latest trends in the field of project management. Nowadays, continuous training in a subject is part of the agenda in project management. By participating in various events, we experience changes early on and can bring about improvements for our customers in a timely fashion.
SAFe Program Consultant
The trend towards “agile” development methods is unstoppable in software development. PM-Force unites the agile approach with the conventional project management world. Our project managers are SPC4 certified and accordingly can support you significantly for more efficient software development.
The team has a very sharp focus on agile development methods. In order to bring management in proximity with software developers, we have acquired relevant experience as SCRUM Masters. This is the only way we can efficiently tackle changeovers in the development of agile transformations and support our clients in an advisory capacity in conventional project management.
Member of swiss-ICT
Since 2015, PM-Force has been a member of swiss-ICT. This demonstrates our commitment to the Swiss IT market and bring us closer to our customers’ needs.